Many Christians are not sure if following Jesus more deeply will make their life, here and now, any better. The Way is the first step in a continuum of guided experiences for people to discover what wonderful things Jesus will do for them if they trust Him to lead them to a wholehearted and joyful life. Participants will learn the authentically Christian Way to a deeper personal connection with God, interior freedom, a resilient faith, and the fullness of life. Come and see how faith in Jesus will make you happy and whole.
Is this for me?
- Are you curious to learn more about who Jesus is?
- Do you wish your faith in Jesus would change your life for the better but are not sure how that works or where it leads?
- Would you like to experience Jesus in a new, intimate and profound way?
- Do you desire to make friends with other faith-filled people?
- Would you like to learn how to pray with Scripture?
- Does finding healing and integration appeal to you?
What to expect
- Enjoy a live eight-week group experience.
- Enjoy guided scriptural reflections that help participants know Jesus personally and intimately.
- Join a community of faith where new friendships can be formed.
- Participate in group and private prayer encounters with Jesus that open new horizons of God’s love for you.
- Experience personal growth along the path of healing and the integration of life.
- Receive transformative teachings within the setting of both large and small group discussions.
- Attend all 8 sessions
- Do some spiritual reading between sessions
- Participate in table sharing during sessions
- Cost: $50
I absolutely loved The Way! I’m on a journey to find a deeper meaning in life and know that Jesus is it! I needed help getting there and am so thankful I was introduced to this experience. I’m so excited to continue with On Fire!
“This gave me a sense of what the first disciples may have experienced as they followed and learned from Jesus together.”
“The experience helped me to trust and hope in God more, which I truly needed at this time. Thank you.”
“It helped me identify wounds that I didn’t know existed… I understand better the freedom that God desires for each one of us, and by accepting the graces He wants to give I have found encouragement and healing.”
Definitely will recommend, it is a great way to connect with people and the Word in a deep and powerful way. Every session I heard a message from God, through the scripture or through comments or confirmations from others in the group. It is an experience not a bible study.